Thursday, March 3, 2011

Amazing Travels, Amazing Eats In Korea

This is our first post.  We have lots of pictures we've taken from different places we have been to so I will start uploading them and start writing about great places to go to.  The thing I've noticed about most websites and blogs about Korean travel and Korean food is that they are usually about main tourist places.  Some of those places are good to go to because many tourists do go there, however, there are many other places to go to in Korea that aren't mentioned.  There are also many 맛집 (Korean word for delicious restaurants) that have delicious food reasonable prices.  Before I met my wife I didn't see very much of Korea nor did I eat many different types of foods besides the regular 삼겹살 (pork belly), 갈비 (pork ribs), 닭갈비 (marinated chicken in spicy sauce) and other main foods that foreigners mostly eat.  If you go away a bit from the toursity places, you are able to find some restaurants where you will get more value for your money.  It might even be cheaper!!!  I will post up pictures as well as information about those places as well as how to get there.  Hope you enjoy and feel free to leave comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment