Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Cool Korean Alochol Drink

I learned this drink from a friend I studied Korean with.  After teaching me this drink, my wife and I usually drink this when we go out for dinner.  It's very easy to make but be careful 'cause this drink can get to you very fast. It's a mixture of a 소맥 (So-Mek) which is half soju and half beer with the addition of coke or any kind of soft drink you like.

The drink is called 고진감래 (Go jin gam lay) which means NO PAIN, NO GAIN.

What you need:

-1 bottle of beer
-1 bottle of soju
-1 bottle of coke/pepsi or any kind of soft drink
-beer glass for each person
-2 soju glasses for each person


How to make it:

1. First put one soju class in the beer glass and fill half the glass of soju with coke or pepsi.

















2. Next, put the second soju glass on top of the first soju glass and pour soju into the glass until it reaches the top line of the first glass. (you can fill the whole glass if you want)


 
 
3. Last add beer until the beer glass is full.
 

 
4. Drink the whole glass in one shot. 
 
The idea of this drink is to give you a sweet after taste so you dont get the bitter taste at the end.  If you know the taste of soju or the taste ot 소맥 (So-Mek) than you know what I'm talking about. 
 
Try this drink out if you can and let me know your thoughts.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment